2015 has been the year of lists. From the ‘to do’ list to the ‘great idea, let’s do it’ list, we have been one busy hive of activity. I can think of no better way to celebrate the year of 2015 but with a list!
- January and February: Cold, murky, mental months. We hit a record number of schools during this time and it was awesome.
- March: The final countdown to the Easter break and thus, revision workshops. We had to recruit more fabulous people to join our team to meet demand. Also awesome.
- April and May: A joyful blur. Develop new programmes. Assess impact. A chance to recoup, gather strength and pace.
- June: Proud to be part of the incredible Sunday Times Education Festival talking about inspiring a love of learning.
- July and August: Launch of our summer school programme. Results day. Holiday? Check.
- September: Kick -starting the new academic year with the Managing Director speaking at the National ResearchED conference. Launch of our new KS3 literacy and numeracy programme and Success Passports. In just 3 months they are now loved by over 50 schools across the UK.
- October: It was frightfully wicked with a meeting with Mr Nick Gibb MP.
- November: Unbelievable successful, busy month finished perfectly with our Presenter Conference
- December: Reflection, preparation. Festive frolics and many, many thanks for a joyful, inspirational year.
- Share a short, sweet, funny video of who we are. Done.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
See you in 2016.